Holly is adept in all areas of pre-litigation, including medical records examination, case evaluation and resolution. As a zealous representative of the rights of injured victims, she has established a reputation as a tough but fair negotiator who pays great attention to detail.
She admires Ben Bronston’s unwavering commitment to protecting the rights of people who have been injured due to the negligence of others.
Previously, Holly served as a tax consultant and prior to that, interned at multiple law firms as well as the Federal Public Defender’s office.
• University of Oklahoma
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Accounting, Graduated Distinguished
• Activities and Societies: Dean’s List, Study Abroad, Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society, JCPenny Leadership Program, Alpha Phi Sorority
• Texas Tech University School of Law
• Juris Doctor (J.D.), summa cum laude
• Activities and Societies: Volunteer Law Student Association, Treasurer; Phi Delta Phi; First Year Negotiations Competition, Mock Trial, and Moot Court